Thursday, August 10, 2017

Card to Page--Friend Time

My friends at The Scrap Gals at conducting another round of the #100daysproject known as #sg100daysproject.

I'm participating sorta. I am taking this opportunity to demonstrate that if you can make a handmade card (like so many stampers do), you can definitely make a scrapbook page. Welcome to #cardtopage. Approximately every day (ok maybe a couple times a week), I will post a hand stamped card. Then, one the following day, I will post a page layout made using the card! 

Here's my first installment of #cardtopage--designed with the Close to my Heart Prickly Pear Scrapbooking Stamp Set (D1722). 


And here's the scrapbook page:





(C) ctmh 2017

Check it out on Instagram for tons of fantastic crafty things going on for 100 days. 

If you can make a card, you can make a scrapbook page! 


No comments:

Post a Comment