Thursday, February 1, 2018

CTMH Stamp of the Month - Sunny Thoughts

Welcome friends to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for February 2018 featuring the lovely Sunny Thoughts stamp set! 


I appreciate you hopping by--this is my first time to participate in the Stamp of the Month Hop. 

This is the Sunny Thoughts stamp set:


Sunny Thoughts (a set of 11 photopolymer stamps) can be yours for just $5 if you place a $50 order during the month of February at my CTMH site. GO SHOPPING HERE

I'm sure you enjoyed your stop at Carol Taggio's blog! 

For the Hop, I created a scrapbook page featuring the medallion from the set as the title of my page and papers from the Stargazer Collection. 



Although it's not obvious from the pictures, these photos were taken in the summer while school was out and I wanted that to be reflected in the page. The sun is made using a circle and a bunch of die cut Vs from the Block Alphabet set. There's a slight pattern on the paper from the Stargazer Collection.



These are some of those everyday kind of pictures that I really like to scrapbook. Nothing monumental or earth-shattering here...just ordinary days and little details of life I want to remember. Little boys doing little boy things with fantastic, little boy spirit. 

So your next stop on the Hop is the Blog of Priscilla Gotham. 

To see the entire list of participating blogs, go to Melinda Everitt's blog! 

Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon!

--Sarah


7 comments: