Friday, February 9, 2018

Big Bold Flowers

I don't know about you, but I find big bold floral stamps so happy and easy to use! Pair a bold ink color with a big flower and you have all the ingredients for a snappy set of cards. A bold flower grabs attention! 

The Chelsea Garden Scrapbooking set from Close to my Heart has a couple of big bold flowers in it and I'm loving them! I used the full flower with Glacier ink to make a few cards this week. 







Here's the Chelsea Garden Scrapbooking stamp set, available for purchase here! 






By changing up think color, this stamp set could be good for many occasions. I'm seeing it in pink and purple for Easter, red for Independence Day, and a golden yellow for fall! Lots of potential here.

Until next time,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment