Sunday, August 27, 2017

H2H Challenge - Stylish and Classy

When I say "stylish and classy", what do you think of? I automatically think "black and white". 

Black and white stripes really make my heart sing! My scrap room is decorated with black and white totes from Thirty One. I keep Felicity Jane boxes long after I've used the kit contents. Spotting this Betsy Johnson purse in the mall in Atlanta made me gasp out loud...and I don't even carry a purse, ever. 



So of course, for the Stylish and Classy themed challenge, I think of a black and white card.

Here's my contribution: 



You may recognize this "flower" as the dress from the Quinceanera stamp set in the Annual Inspirations catalog just released this month from Close to my Heart. The "thanks" is from the September Stamp of the Month (a lovely set, actually) called Feel So Blessed. Of course, Offray's black and white microcheck ribbon is a staple in my craft room--it ties so easily and is the universal ribbon. 


I think there could be many uses for this sweet dress stamp beyond the quinceanera. I'm going to keep working with it often. 

Check out the Heart 2 Heart Challenge and see what other consultants and designers classify as "Stylish and Classy". To do so, CLICK HERE.


Happy stamping,
--Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card, love the black and white too, so nice and clean. Thanks for playing along at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super creative use of that dress!! Thanks for taking the H2H Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool and very creative...love black and white. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the dress stamp and the black and white, very...stylish, reminds me of a black tie affair. Great job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete